Winter Beauty Essentials

By 14:02


Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - £52 
Okay so maybe i am late with the whole hourglass craze... but i brought this when i was in New York about 3 months ago and honestly i will never use a different primer. I suffer from redness and oily skin and this has one avoided any of my makeup smudging all day, Plus it clears all my redness , making my face look flawless. I have also really enjoyed mixing it with foundation, to create a sheer foundation, it works great when i am in a rush or wanting a more natural finish.

MAC Mineralise Eye Shadows x4 in Pure Bred - £34
This was a very impulse buy again when i was in New York, I was in Park Avenue and was lucky enough to have my makeup done in the MAC store. He recommed this pallet for my Blue Eyes and i have not used a different pallet since!! They are all shimmery colours, which are perfect for winter, i personally like to use the frosty white shade on the brow bone and inner corner. The light peach colour on the inner 1/3 of my eye, then creating a gradient into the dark plum colour mixing it with the dark brown to create a smokey eye. So basically go buy it !!!!

YSL Black Opium - £40.50 
I have wanted this perfume for soooo long, but i was trying to use up my Victoria Secret one ( also a favourite).  This perform is just beautiful , it has a very dark musky scent which i personally like and i find it stays on the skin for a good 4-5 hours which is insane for a night out. If you are looking for a very 'Grown Up' perfume then go buy it !!

No7 Lash Adapt Mascara - £12.50
I  am the most critical person when it comes to mascara, i find it so difficult to find one that 1 doesn't clump up 2 go over all my eye lids and 3 makes my eyelashes look jet black!! This one Trust-me does n't do any of those 3 things. I have never used up a full mascara before and i can officially say i have just finished this mascara completely. 2 more have already been ordered YAY!

MAC Pro Long-wear Blush in the shade All Day - £20.50
This blush has become the only blush i have used this entire month - it has the most beautiful dark pink undertones with small flecks of shimmer. I feel for the winter dark tones are all the rage so this is the perfect balance to give a healthy glow but compliment the winter style. Being a pro long-wear blush it really does last my whole 8 hour shift which is perfect!!

SmashBox Camera Ready BB Cream - £27
I got given this Christmas 2014 and never really thought anything of it. But in July i thought why not try it out and now i have gone through nearly 2 bottle of this stuff, which i never really do !! It gives you a sheer dewy natural finish, which is personally the best look ever. Get that glow girls !!

Clarins HydraQuench Lotion - £30
This was a stretch compared to what i usually spend on a day cream, but it was worth every penny!! It its perfect for my skin ( i have normal to combination) it gives me enough moisture but without making me look oily and removed any dry patches which i was prone to. Defiantly go check out the Clarins store, i found them very helpful when deciding what skincare to use!!








You Might Also Like

0 comments