Vegetable Omelette With Roasted Salmon and Salad

By 12:39

Ingredients :
For Salmon :
1 Piece of Salmon
Salt and Pepper
Frylight
Rosemary
For Vegetable Omelette :
2 Eggs
1 Chilli
1 Red Chilli
2 Cloves of Garlic
2 Sticks of Celery
1 Yellow Bell Pepper
For Salad:
Large Handful of any pre-made salad
1/3  a cucumber sliced
1 Stick of Celery


 First Starting with the Salmon , This is so simple!!Place your piece of Salmon on a oven tray, spray frylight and add seasonings.
Place in the oven for 25 minutes to ensure it is cooked through i used 200Āŗ on a electric oven.
Whistled the Salmon is cooking away, i prepared to Omelette. I chopped up all the ingredients and added them straight into a frying pan. I then topped all the veg with more salt and pepper and a few sprays of frylight. I let the veg fry until soft which took about 10 minutes. I then separately whisked the 2 eggs and also chopped up small amounts of smoked cheese (probably the most unhealthy element). After the 10 minutes are up, add the whisked egg and evenly place the cheese on top of the omelette. Let it cooked for around 4 minutes on each side to make sure it is cooked through. I had the salad already prepped so i added this to the plate ( and of course light MAYO ). Then i carefully remove the omelette from the pan onto the plate, further removing the salmon and adding that on. This is a super easy and filling meal, I ate this as my Breakfast/Lunch at around 12 ,i know I'm 18 don't judge !! I then ate nothing till my dinner at 6pm, so trust me this is the one if you need something filling and quick !!
 
If you do try out this recipe please comment your opinions, hope you all enjoy, see you Saturday for a new blog post x x x

You Might Also Like

0 comments