Laying in bed thinking #2 ...

By 14:34 , , , , , , ,

I have never had such an peaceful and relaxing holiday... Spain you brought us beautiful food, culture and memories. This was the view from our beautiful penthouse apartment just south of Marbella, there was little around us just a long stretch of beach and 2 amazing restaurants, our apartment had its own private roof top which provided the most spectacular views for example below.
Every Morning we would take a stroll along the beach watching locals head off to work or enjoying a morning off at the beach. My favourite part of the holiday was the relaxing atmosphere I could grab my book and a towel and walk 30 seconds to a beautiful beach And listen to the amazing Spanish accents of locals or just the crashing sounds of the waves. It was so nice to be away from the comerical parts of Spain !!

How could I not mention the FOOD, Spanish know there food going to the groceries and seeing the fish stacked high with prawns the size of my hand and costing around €5 for 50!! But how could I leave out the vibrant fruits and the one and only Aliloi (garlic mayo) that was all we lived off Aliloi, baguettes and prawns!! Below was a starter of grilled sardines, they were amazing. 
At the end of the night at around 11pm after our meal we would walk back to our     Apartment and enjoying looking at all the pretty Moroccan light which were dotted Around the pool and enjoy the view.

Below was a picture from the restaurant which showed how little high rises there are around this area of Spain. I felt such content in Spain like nothing else really mattered, all you had to worry about was how much sunscreen you should put on or how much you had drunk that day hahah. Every night I would go to bed with my head completely clear of all my troubles. I had so much fun not thinking of anything which was going on at home and ignoring all the work/uni/relationship problems for just 9 whole days.

Every year I hope to return to this beautiful spot and completly detox myself from life.
Night, 
Georgia xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments