By 13:57

Evening Guys,

So i feel that its time for you to start exploring my room, Here are some images of what my current work desk looks like. My Favorite Part of my desk ( not because it is the most expensive) is my iMac, After months of saving up from my work i went crazy ( i was 17 at the time) and purchased an iMac ( not stereotypical at all hahah). This is the 21.5 inch one and costed me £790 as i am a student (go to uniday's and you receive 15% off Apple Products). Secondly my Desk is from Ikea the draws are separate to the desk, i believe the draws are part of the MICKE collection (costed around £60) and the desk is just a plain white top with pink mental legs which you buy separate ( all together costed something redic like £15 !!!). 
The Small Fairy Lights are Perfect for winter time they basically just scream AUTUMN :) :) These were around £6 from ASDA in 2014, but most places sell them!!!! From left to right starting with the sliver tins they are from TIGER and where around £3 (got them as a present!!) the one on the far left is filled with my Makeup brushes (will go into more detail in another post) in-between is a collection of some of my Perfumes , including 2 rollerball (Daisy & Chòle at $20 from Sephora) and Noir Tease by Victoria Secrets (pricing at around $40). 
In the following Tin there is a collection of my Lipsticks (will go through in more detail later) , next to that is one of my absolute fav candle for Autumn a special addition Yankee Candle called Cinnamon.


On my desk i have 2 photo's frames, One was given as a present and is a picture of me and my bestfriend's at Latitude festival in 2014, The other image is of me and my younger brother at Disney Land 10 years ago!!!! 
The candle next to that is a Jo Malone Candle in the scent White Jasmine and Mint (MY FAVOURITE!!!!!) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments