Late Night Thoughts

By 14:09 , , , , , , ,

I love laying in bed looking through my camera roll looking back at past experiences

Firstly New York 
My new favourite place to explore, you can be one minute reading a book on the high line soaking in the sun to then walking down park avenue and drinking expensive cocktails in the meat packing district.



I personally found running around Central Park at 8am on a Saturday morning the most surreal experience watching locals waking there beautifully groomed dogs or just soaking in the fresh air from the one of the few spots in New York which has grass ( not totally a concrete jungle...awks) 

New York Has been one of the few places in the world that I will never stop exploring and I feel a part of me comes to life there. A lot of my art work was inspired by New York as seen below this piece took me nearly 8 hours to complete almost the journey time it took me to get to New York hahaha!!
If you would like to see more of my art work comment below.


Love G xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments